SIGN UP FOR LATEST NEWS
Find Out Whats Trending
Fat Blaster Clinical
ON ORDER OVER $99
The Offer is Valid on All Our Store Items
Quality Health Vitamin C 500mg 200
Vitamin C is an important nutrient, essential for normal functioning of cells in the body and a potent antioxidant which helps fight free radical damage.
It may assist in reducing the risk of cold and flu and reducing the severity and duration of symptoms. The chewable tablet is easily absorbed and tastes great.
QUALITY HEALTH VITAMIN C 500mg HELPS:
- Relieve a runny nose and sneezing associated with a cold.
- Promote immune function.
- Support skin suppleness and elasticity via its role in collagen production.
- Maintain the body’s connective tissue including skin, tendons and cartilage.
- Promote wound healing and helps support iron absorption.
To be taken with food
- Adults: 1 – 2 tablets per day.
- Children 9 – 12 years: 1 tablet per day.
- Colds – Adult acute dose: take 3 tablets twice daily.
- Children 9 – 12 years acute dose: 2 tablets twice a day or as prescribed by your healthcare professional.
It is beneficial to start with a general dose at the beginning of winter or when immunity is challenged, starting the acute dose at
the first sign of a cold.
Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate.
If symptoms persist seek the advice of a healthcare professional.