SIGN UP FOR LATEST NEWS
Find Out Whats Trending
Fat Blaster Clinical
ON ORDER OVER $99
The Offer is Valid on All Our Store Items
Omron Tenscare Dry Night K-Np
Our Children’s Dry Night Trainer and Bedwetting Alarm uses behavioural techniques to train your child out of bedwetting (Nocturnal Enuresis).
This watch-shaped alarm can be worn around either wrist and comes with a choice of three faces.
- To use the product, simply attach 2 of the trainer’s electrode clips to a child’s bedtime clothing (in order to detect moisture). The other end of the trainer is connected to a watch type receiver which is place on the child’s wrist. If moisture is detected by the electrodes, a beeping alarm is sounded, alerting the child to bedwetting. The child wakes as a result of the alarm, interrupting the continuation of the bedwetting episode.
- The waking of the child during bedwetting is a behavioral technique, which trains the child’s behaviour out of bedwetting episodes over several months.
Bedwetting (or Nocturnal Enuresis) is common in children and young people. Alarm Treatment is a common and effective method of training children and young people out of bedwetting.
The Dry Night Trainer resembles a child’s watch and operates as a bed-wetting alarm which can be worn on either of the child’s wrists. The alarm has two sensors which discreetly loop through the sleeve of the pajamas, through to the underwear in order to detect any droplets of urine.
When the sensor reacts to wetness an alarm will sound – waking the child up to alert them that they need to use the toilet. The alarm will then stop to allow the child to use the toilet and return to sleep.
Using the Progress Chart (see ‘User Manuals’) you can track your child’s progress and introduce a reward scheme for positive continence behaviour to encourage the child to want to succeed.
Over time, the child will learn to associate the feeling of a full bladder with needing to wake up and go to the toilet, and others will learn to ‘hold on’ and will continue sleeping without releasing their bladder.
When the child remains dry for fourteen nights in a row, the bedwetting alarm is no longer needed. When the bedwetting alarm has not been used and the child still manages to keep dry, the training is considered successful.
The Dry Night Trainer is an advanced device that makes use of miniature electronics. The currents being used in the sensors to measure humidity are extremely low and therefore absolutely safe. The Trainer adheres to all required medical standards.
*Your healthcare professional will advise you whether this product is suitable for you/ your condition. Always read the label and instructions. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
- 3 interchangeable wrist band faces
- Velcro strap and tidy cable
- Audio alarm with four adjustable volume settings
- Long life lithium battery CR1632
- 2 press-stud sensors to attach to child’s clothing