SIGN UP FOR LATEST NEWS
Find Out Whats Trending
Fat Blaster Clinical
ON ORDER OVER $99
The Offer is Valid on All Our Store Items
Nitrolingual 0.4mg PumpSpray
Nitrolingual Pumpspray is designed with ease of use in mind.
A simple push of the grooved button provides consistent dosing with each spray onto or under the tongue. One spray of Nitrolingual Pumpspray onto or under the tongue provides you with a dose of 0.4 mg of nitroglycerin.Ready. Aim. Spray.
- Before using Nitrolingual Pumpspray for the first time, the pump must be sprayed 5 times into the air (this is known as priming). The pump should be primed every 6 weeks to remain ready for use. If the product has not been used for 6 weeks, a prime of 1 spray is necessary.
- Hold the bottle upright and remove plastic cover
- Place your forefinger on top of the grooved button
- DO NOT SHAKE
- Hold the bottle close to your mouth
- Open your mouth and bring the bottle as close to it as possible
- Press the button firmly with your forefinger to release the nitroglycerin lingual spray onto or under the tongue
- DO NOT INHALE THE SPRAY
- Release the button and close your mouth
- Avoid swallowing immediately after you have sprayed
- Be sure not to cough or spit out the medicine or rinse out your mouth for 5 to 10 minutes after you have used the spray
- If you need a second administration of Nitrolingual Pumpspray to get angina relief, repeat this step
- Replace the plastic cover
If there is no relief within 15 minutes of the first spray, immediate medical attention must be sought - please call an ambulance.
*** Please note that this product is a Scheduled Medicine in Western Australia. In order to ensure this product is appropriate and safe for you to use, we would appreciate it if you could respond to the following questions for us.
Who is this product for (Age and gender)?
What were you using this medication to treat?
Has the person used this medication before?
Is the person who will use this product taking any other medications? Please include any herbal or vitamin supplements.
Does the person who will use this product have any medical conditions? Please list any medical conditions.
Please send a reply with your order number after purchase, to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that if we are unable to contact your to verify the appropriateness of this product, your order may be cancelled and you will be refunded in full.
For more information on Scheduled Medicines, please see the link below https://ww2.health.wa.gov.au/Articles/S_T/Sale-and-supply-by-schedule