SIGN UP FOR LATEST NEWS
Find Out Whats Trending
Fat Blaster Clinical
ON ORDER OVER $99
The Offer is Valid on All Our Store Items
Nitrolingual 0.4mg PumpSpray
Nitrolingual Pumpspray is designed with ease of use in mind.
A simple push of the grooved button provides consistent dosing with each spray onto or under the tongue. One spray of Nitrolingual Pumpspray onto or under the tongue provides you with a dose of 0.4 mg of nitroglycerin.Ready. Aim. Spray.
- Before using Nitrolingual Pumpspray for the first time, the pump must be sprayed 5 times into the air (this is known as priming). The pump should be primed every 6 weeks to remain ready for use. If the product has not been used for 6 weeks, a prime of 1 spray is necessary.
- Hold the bottle upright and remove plastic cover
- Place your forefinger on top of the grooved button
- DO NOT SHAKE
- Hold the bottle close to your mouth
- Open your mouth and bring the bottle as close to it as possible
- Press the button firmly with your forefinger to release the nitroglycerin lingual spray onto or under the tongue
- DO NOT INHALE THE SPRAY
- Release the button and close your mouth
- Avoid swallowing immediately after you have sprayed
- Be sure not to cough or spit out the medicine or rinse out your mouth for 5 to 10 minutes after you have used the spray
- If you need a second administration of Nitrolingual Pumpspray to get angina relief, repeat this step
- Replace the plastic cover