SIGN UP FOR LATEST NEWS
Find Out Whats Trending
Fat Blaster Clinical
ON ORDER OVER $99
The Offer is Valid on All Our Store Items
Neilmed Clear Canal Kit
Ear Wax is important in preventing dirt and bacteria from causing hearing problems. If there is an excess of wax build up, ear rinsing may be necessary to soften, loosen and wash it out.
- This product is intended for use on adults and children over 12 years of age.
- Consult your physician for use on children under 12.
- Tilt head sideways and place 10 drops into each ear canal by squeezing the plastic dropper bottle provided with this system.
- The tip of bottle should not enter ear canal. Keep drops in ear for 10 minutes by keeping head tilted or placing enclosed ear plugs in ears.
- It is normal to feel warmth in inner ear.
- Remove ear plugs.
- Attach the special drainage collection cup to the canister to avoid the rinse solution dripping out of your ear.
- Flush ears with the NeilMed® ClearCanal® specially designed actuator nozzle for 10 seconds or as desired to achieve adequate flushing.
- Gently tilt head side to side to drain out residual liquid & dry ears with a clean dry towel wrapped on a finger.
- On rare instances, individuals may experience pressure in the ears.
If this occurs, stop rinsing. If symptoms persist please seek medical attention or contact NeilMed® directly.
Maximum of twice per week, or as recommended by your physician.
- 1 Can Sterile Saline Spray 177 mL (6 fl oz)
- 1 Bottle of Ear Drops 15 mL (0.5 fl oz)
- 1 Drainage Collection Cup and 2 Ear Plugs
Colors of parts may vary.