SIGN UP FOR LATEST NEWS
Find Out Whats Trending
Fat Blaster Clinical
ON ORDER OVER $99
The Offer is Valid on All Our Store Items
Natural Instinct Skin Cleansing Oil 100mL
Anti-Oxidant Facial Cleansing Oil, 6 Nourishing Oils for Oily, Dry & Combination skin
A beautiful lightweight blend of six botanical oil extracts to gently cleanse without stripping the skin of its natural oils. Dirt, makeup and excess sebum dissolve away leaving a non-pore-clogging ultra-nourishing glowy sheen. 100%* of women saw an improvement in evenness of skin tone revealing smooth, refined and youthful skin.
*Tested under dermatological skin specialist control – 30 women after 6 weeks of application of the product. Laboratory measured Skin tone, Miravex Antera testing 2016, Centrum Kosmetykow, Dr Koziej.
How to Use
Apply at least 2 pumps of oil onto a dry face. Warm in the palm of your hands before applying. Massage into skin and add warm water turning the oil into a light milky texture then rinse.
Additional tips on how to use the Cleansing Oil
- Apply at least 2 pumps of oil onto a dry face. This helps loosen the dirt, makeup and impurities from the skin. We recommend at least two pumps as this is sufficient for the Cleansing Oil to be effective. Using less oil may not clean the skin properly.
- Warm the Cleansing Oil in the palm of your hands before applying.This helps the product spread more evenly onto the face.
- Massage the Cleansing Oil into your skin using finger tips. Once the product is evenly distributed onto the face, then gently massage into the skin using your fingertips this will help the product warm and further remove dirt and impurities from the skin. Spend time massaging congested areas of the face to help clear pores.
- Use warm water in your hands to remove the oil. Wet your hands with warm water and massage into the skin to help emulsify the Cleansing Oil.
- Repeat until all the oil is emulsified. The texture of the oil will change with the addition of warm water being massaged into the skin.
- Rinse until you feel the oily residue has washed off. You can use a warm face washer to complete the final step to help remove any oil residue. Your skin should feel hydrated and not feel oily or have a squeaky clean feeling. If it does the oil has not been removed sufficiently so repeat steps 4-6.
Other tips and tricks
- This can all be done at the bathroom basin or in the shower – so apply onto a dry face before you put your face under the water.
- Using the Cleansing Oil in the shower allows the steam of the hot water to open pores.
- For a deeper cleanse, we recommend a double cleanse using our Cleansing Oil and Refreshing Foaming Cleanser. Apply the Cleansing Oil first using the above steps and then use the Foaming Cleanser.
- Then apply your favorite Natural Instinct Plump & Renew Serum or Nourishing Facial Moisturiser.
For Best Results
Use in conjunction with Natural Instinct Plump & Renew Serum or Nourishing Facial Moisturiser.
Avoid direct sunlight.
For external use only.
Know more, because it’s on your skin.