SIGN UP FOR LATEST NEWS
Find Out Whats Trending
Fat Blaster Clinical
ON ORDER OVER $99
The Offer is Valid on All Our Store Items
Life Space Probiotic Baby Sachet 2g x24
The Life Space Probiotic for Baby provides a broad spectrum of probiotic bacteria required to establish a lifetime of good health for your baby.
It contains probiotic strains for the urogenital and digestive systems promoting optimal health including;
- supporting healthy development of baby’s immune system
- promoting healthy bowel movements (alleviate constipation)
- reduce the risk of developing allergies such as eczema
- may reduce symptoms such as crying time in infants with colic and aid in restoring healthy micro-flora after antibiotic use.
- Dairy free, neutral tasting and formulated with ingredients safe for babies.
Dairy, soy, lactose, casein, gluten, yeast, egg, wheat, fructose, nuts, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. Contains human genus probiotic strains that are acid and bile resistant. Low D-Lactate formulation free from species that produce histamine. Naturally sourced.
Each one gram contains: Lactobacillus rhamnosus HN001 (3 billion CFU), Bifidobacterium lactis BI-04 (2 billion CFU), Bifidobacterium infantis Bi-26 (500 million CFU), Lactobacillus paracasei Lpc-37 (500 million CFU), Lactobacillus plantarum Lp-115 (500 million CFU), L. salivarius subsp. salivarius Ls-33 (200 million CFU), Lactobacillus brevis Lbr-35 (200 million CFU), Bifidobacterium breve Bb-03 (90 million CFU), Bifidobacterium longum BI-05 (90 million CFU), Lactobacillus reuteri 5454 (90 million CFU). With added fructose free prebiotic Litesse.
- 0-6 months – ½ -1 gram daily
- 6-12 months – 1-2 grams daily
- 12-24 months – 1.5-2 grams daily
- 24-36 months – 2-3 grams daily
1 g spoon included. For 0-6 month’s breastfed, mix powder with a little liquid to make a paste and inert paste into baby’s cheek. Alternatively, add to ready to drink infant formula (shake well) or sprinkle on cool food. Do not heat.
Always read the label – use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Correct storage is required to prevent clumping of powder. After use ensure cap is firmly closed and store in a cool dry place below 30 degrees. No refrigeration required. For optimum results use within 3 months of opening.