SIGN UP FOR LATEST NEWS
Find Out Whats Trending
Fat Blaster Clinical
ON ORDER OVER $99
The Offer is Valid on All Our Store Items
Karicare Aptamil Ha Gold Plus 900g
Aptamil® Gold+ HA is a nutritionally complete premium infant formula
Designed for babies at risk of allergy from birth to twelve months of age if your baby is not being breast fed or if you are mixed feeding.
- Suitable for babies with family history of allergy
- Specially treated protein (partially broken down (hydrolysed)) to make it gentle on the digestive and immune systems
- Inspired by the science of breast milk
- Scientifically researched ingredients
- If preferred, infants can stay on Aptamil HA Gold+ after 6 months, as part of a mixed diet.
Please consult your healthcare professional for advice.
If you have any questions about Aptamil® Gold+ HA Starter Infant Formula, please call our team of health care professionals on 1800 438 500.
How to prepare Aptamil® Gold+ HA Starter Infant Formula
- Our easy-to-follow guide shows you how to prepare a feed safely using our powder formula.
- Wash hands before preparing the feed. Clean and then sterilize all the utensils by submerging bottles and teats in water and boiling for 5 minutes, or using an approved sterilizer.
- Boil safe drinking water and allow to cool until lukewarm. Measure the required volume of lukewarm water into a sterilized feeding bottle.
- Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill the scoop lightly & level off using the built-in leveler. Avoid compacting powder.
- Always add one level scoop of powder for each 30mL of water. Stir or shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
- Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Feed immediately (do not store). Discard unfinished feeds.
Prepare each cup or bottle separately. For all brands of formula, It is safer to use immediately after they are prepared. Product is packed by weight, not volume. Some settling of the powder may occur during transportation and distribution