SIGN UP FOR LATEST NEWS
Find Out Whats Trending
Fat Blaster Clinical
ON ORDER OVER $99
The Offer is Valid on All Our Store Items
In Grow Go 120mL (Skin Doctors)
Ingrown hairs mainly appear following the hair removal process.
Ingrow go™ gets rid of ingrown hairs in less than 24 hours!
Ingrown Hair, Razor Burn
Ingrown hairs mainly appear following the hair removal process. When hairs are removed from beneath the surface of the skin, they often curl inside the follicle, making it hard to get through to the surface. The skin’s natural reaction is inflammation. If such an inflammation gets damaged during the next hair removal process, it results in razor burn.
Ingrow go™ - Can help to reduce the appearance of ingrown hairs and prevents their development in a short period of time!
Ingrow go™ was specifically developed to prevent ingrown hairs and razor burn from occurring on sensitive skin. For best possible results, use Ingrow go™ after shaving or waxing. Ingrow go™ is perfect to use on legs, arm pits, bikini zone, face and other sensitive areas that are prone to ingrown hairs.
- Isopropyl Alcohol (42%): Is antibacterial, clearing out infected pores.
- Propylene Glycol: moisturizes the skin.
- Acetylsalicylic Acid: is anti-inflammatory, reducing swelling caused by ingrown hairs.
- Glycolic Acid: Is an AHA, commonly known as fruit acids. Glycolic Acid is a mild exfoliant that removes dry skin cells and reduces redness.
- Thoroughly cleanse and dry skin.
- Dampen a cotton ball with the lotion.
- Apply to the affected area.
- Wait 12 hours before shaving or waxing.