SIGN UP FOR LATEST NEWS
Find Out Whats Trending
Fat Blaster Clinical
ON ORDER OVER $99
The Offer is Valid on All Our Store Items
HL7 Rapid-Rid Gel Lice Treatment 200mL
KILLS LICE & EGGS
HL7 Rapid-Rid is a specially formulated head lice treatment, which has a physical action on head lice causing them to rapidly dehydrate and die.
Odourless & Pesticide-Free
Rapid-Rid Gel is different from other commonly used head lice treatments as it does not contain chemical pesticides.It may be therefore also effective in those cases where other treatments have failed. This means that lice won't build resistence to Rapid-Rid Gel.
Unique Dose Indicator
Rapid-Rid is a liquid gel which easily disperses through the hair to achieve maximum saturation. While spray applicators may appear user-friendly their fine mist may not always saturate the hair sufficiently. Rapid-Rid’s easy use cap and dose-indicator make treatment quick and easy!
Quick & Easy
- 10 minute treatment
- Pesticide free
- 3 applications / bottle for long hair
- 6 applications / bottle for short hair
- Special ingredients to make combing easy
- Leaves hair feeling soft and silky
Unscrew cap, break and remove protective seal. Replace cap.
- Shake bottle well. Use dose indicator as a guide and apply 30-50mL (depending on hair length) to DRY HAIR. Completely saturate all hair with Rapid-Rid Gel, covering the entire scalp, back of neck and behind the ears.
- Massage hair thoroughly then use an ordinary comb to detangle hair. Leave gel on hair for 10 minutes.
- Separate hair into sections and use a fine tooth metal comb, such as HL7 Head Lice Comb to remove dead lice and their eggs. Wipe lice and eggs from the comb, onto a tissue after each use.
- Do not rinse out gel. Apply everyday shampoo directly to hair, without adding water. Hair will not lather readily and it may be necessary to wash hair a second time. Conditioner is not necessary
- REPEAT the above treatment after 7 days to remove any new hatchlings and to break the lice life cycle. Failure to do this may result in re-infestation.
- Use only as directed
- Always read the label
- Keep out of reach of children
- For external use only - Do not swallow
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
- Avoid contact with eyes, nose and mouth
- If gel contacts eyes, rinse out immediately
- If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use