SIGN UP FOR LATEST NEWS
Find Out Whats Trending
Fat Blaster Clinical
ON ORDER OVER $99
The Offer is Valid on All Our Store Items
Gastrolyte Ready to Drink 4x250mL
A balanced solution of glucose and electrolytes that helps rehydrate the body quickly during dehydrating illnesses such as diarrhoea, vomiting, fever, colds and flu.
Gastrolyte electrolyte rehydration formula contains no artificial colours or flavours and is suitable for the family.
Signs of mild dehydration include dry or sticky mouth, lethargy, decreased urinary output (or darker in colour), sunken eyes, sunken fontanelle (soft spot on infant’s head) and headache.
Electrolytes and glucose per millilitre: Potassium citrate 2.11mg/mL; Sodium Chloride 2.6mg/mL; Citric Acid Anhydrous 2.53mg/mL; Glucose Anhydrous 15.8mg/mL.
Seek medical advice if diarrhea persists for more than:
- 6 hours in babies under 6 months old
- 12 hours in children under 3 years
- 24 hours in children 3-6 years
- 48 hours in adults and children over 6 years.
If you have kidney disease or are taking heart or blood pressure medicines consult your Doctor or Pharmacist before use. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Glucose, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate and sulphites. Contains potassium 0.89mg/mL and sodium 1.07mg/mL.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- You might be interested in reading:
- What is dehydration: an introduction
- The causes of dehydration
- Dehydration and gastroenteritis