SIGN UP FOR LATEST NEWS
Find Out Whats Trending
Fat Blaster Clinical
ON ORDER OVER $99
The Offer is Valid on All Our Store Items
GastroHealth Probiotic Cranberry Women
Probiotic designed especially for women!
As women, there are so many factors that can influence our body's digestive bacterial balance and feminine health. Everything from diet, stress levels and busy lives may be associated with mild symptoms of bloating, upset stomach, mild digestive symptoms and a disruption of vaginal microflora balance.
Now there is a probiotic specifically formulated for women. Taken daily, GastroHealth Women’s Probiotic + Cranberry is a special combination of 4 clinically researched probiotic species, including those chosen for their ability to help balance women’s microflora in two key areas, including the digestive system & vaginal to help support feminine health.
Balance is important. Look after your well being!
Lactobacillus and other bacteria are all naturally present in every woman’s vaginal and gastrointestinal tract, optimum feminine health occurs when there is a healthy balance of these elements. GastroHealth Women’s Probiotic contains Bifidobacterium lactis and cranberry, plus 3 key species of Lactobacillus that is found in a healthy vaginal tract. L. Acidophilus, L. rhamnosus and L.reuteri, to help promote healthy gut and vaginal microbial balance. Topping up with these friendly bacteria found in GastroHealth Women’s Probiotic may help you get the balance back.
Store below 25’C.
Key Active Ingredients:
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus 2.5 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus acidophilus 5 billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium lactis 5 Billion CFU
- Lactobaillus reuteri 2.5 Billion CFU
- Vaccinium macrocarpon(Cranberry) fruit dry powder equiv. to fresh fruit 500mg
- No Added: gluten, dairy, artificial flavors, colours, or sweeteners
Adults & children over 12 years:
- Take one capsule daily for general digestive health maintenance.
- Take within 30 minutes of eating or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
- If suffering from constipation, please make sure you drink plenty of water.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Do not use if blister seal is broken or damaged. Store below 25 degrees.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional