SIGN UP FOR LATEST NEWS
Find Out Whats Trending
Fat Blaster Clinical
ON ORDER OVER $99
The Offer is Valid on All Our Store Items
Gamma Hydroxy 50mL (Skin Doctors)
A new generation in cosmetic skin resurfacing, Gamma Hydroxy dramatically smooths the appearance of acne scarring, wrinkles and the visible signs of skin ageing
With a unique Hydroxy formulation, Alpha and the Beta Hydroxy Acids have been blended to have a cosmetic resurfacing effect so dramatic that with regular use, it has even been likened to a chemical peel.
This precise combination of Hydroxy acids has been carefully balanced so that the beautiful, smoothing effect happens cumulatively - over a number of weeks - without excessively harsh irritation to the
- Glycolic acid – an Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA), commonly known as a ‘fruit acid’ occurs naturally in sugar cane juice. It is considered to be the most effective AHA because it has a small molecular structure allowing it to penetrate the surface of the skin more readily.
- Lactic Acid - another AHA, derived from sour milk and grain.
Both Glycolic and Lactic Acids work by loosening or breaking up the thick outer layer of skin. Through this microscopic exfoliation activity, these AHAs smooth the skin’s texture problems including acne, fine wrinkles, pigmentation, and skin expressions. They also have the fantastic benefit of kick-starting your skin into its natural regeneration, stimulating collagen and skin growth cycle.
- Salicylic Acid - a Beta Hydroxy Acids (BHAs), encourages the sloughing of dead skin cells but also has the ability to penetrate into the pore. This advantage makes it very effective for improving blemishes, by breaking down blackheads and whiteheads, and clearing clogged pores.
How to Use
- Apply twice daily.
- Thoroughly clean your face and pat dry.
- Smooth a thin, even layer of Gamma Hydroxy cream over your face, neck, hands or anywhere you wish to improve the appearance of your skin.
- A slight tingling sensation is normal. Follow with daily or nightly Skin Doctors moisturiser.
This product contains alpha-hydroxy acids that may increase your skins sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. During the day, use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product.