SIGN UP FOR LATEST NEWS
Find Out Whats Trending
Fat Blaster Clinical
ON ORDER OVER $99
The Offer is Valid on All Our Store Items
Family Dry Cough Syrup (Melcar)
Melcare's Family Dry Cough Syrup helps relieve dry cough and throat irritations.
Take orally 30 minutes before bedtime or as needed. Do not exceed 6 doses in a 24 hour period. Children 2-5 years: 5ml (1 teaspoon) Adults & Children 6 years and over: 10ml (1 dessertspoon)
Melcare™ sources its manuka honey for medical use from Australian and New Zealand beekeepers. Honey from Eucalypt trees and Manuka (Leptospermum sp) shrubs is prepared to a pharmaceutical standard and combined with glucose and glycerine into a soothing syrup.
Natural orange oil along with clove and cinnamon oil compliment the honey and make for a pleasant tasting syrup without using artificial flavors or colours. The honey used in each batch of Family Dry Cough Syrup can be traced back to the individual beekeeping families who cared for the bee hives that produced the honey.
Honey (Eucalypt sp and Leptospermum sp), glucose, glycerol, gum (Acacia senegal), citric acid, sodium benzoate, orange oil, clove leaf oil, cinnamon leaf oil.
Indications for Use
- Symptomatic relief of cough associated with upper respiratory tract irritation.
- Do not use if seal around cap is broken;
- Not suitable for infants under the age of 12 months;
- Not suitable for persons sensitive to bee products or other ingredients;
- Contains sugars;
- Consult your doctor if cough or other symptoms persist for more than 1 week, tend to reoccur or are accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.