SIGN UP FOR LATEST NEWS
Find Out Whats Trending
Fat Blaster Clinical
ON ORDER OVER $99
The Offer is Valid on All Our Store Items
Ego SunSense Sensitive Invisible SPF 50+ (TUBE)
Specially designed for sensitive skin, this gentle lotion provides SPF 50+ broad spectrum protection and helps defend against sunburn and premature skin aging.
It has a lightweight feel and dries clear making it ideal for face or body. Suitable for babies.
- UVA & UVB broad spectrum protection
- No chemical absorbents
- Fragrance free
- Invisible finish
- 4 hours water resistant
- Paediatrician tests (suitable for babies 6 months +)
- Contains soothing and protective Zinc Oxide
- Contains moisturising Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide) to help maintain the normal skin barrier function and reduce skin sensitivity
- Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- SPF 50+ reduces the sunburning UV light from reaching your skin by approximately 50% when compared to an SPF 30+ if used correctly*.
*SPF 30+ is defined as SPF 31 as per AS/NZS 2604:1998 and SPF 50+ is defined as 60.1 as per AS/NZS 2604:2012.
- 75g Tube
- 200g Tube
- Use at least 30g per adult application.
- Apply to clean, dry skin at least 20 minutes prior to sun exposure.
- Reapply every four hours and after swimming, exercise and toweling dry.
- Zinc Oxide 15%
Proper application of sunscreen involves using roughly 2mg of sunscreen per square centimeter of exposed skin. For an average person, that's 35ml for your entire body – or around 1 teaspoon per limb.