SIGN UP FOR LATEST NEWS
Find Out Whats Trending
Fat Blaster Clinical
ON ORDER OVER $99
The Offer is Valid on All Our Store Items
Ego Resolve Tinea Powder 20g (Bottle)
Relieves and calms itchy, infected skin.
This fast-acting protective powder keeps your skin dry and helps prevent the spread of infection. The soothing menthol in Resolve Tinea Powder delivers a quick cooling sensation, providing welcome relief from itchiness.
- Treatment for tinea such as athlete’s foot and jock itch, as well as nappy rash.
- Ideal for damp areas such as between the toes, under the breasts and around the groin.
- Light powder doesn’t form clumps on the skin.
- Free of lanolin, propylene glycol, colour, fragrance and paraben to suit even sensitive skin types.
- 20g Bottle
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist please see your healthcare professional.
- Clean affected area using a soap alternative as soap may irritate the skin.
- Dry thoroughly.
- Puff Resolve Powder onto the affected area twice daily.
- Dust inside clothing that is in contact with the affected area, such as socks and jocks to keep the skin dry and help prevent reinfection.
- Continue treatment for 2 weeks after symptoms disappear to avoid recurrence.
- Regular application is essential for successful treatment.
Miconazole Nitrate 2.0%.
Always use a soap free cleanser to help minimise irritation.
*** Please note that this product is a Scheduled Medicine in Western Australia. In order to ensure this product is appropriate and safe for you to use, we would appreciate it if you could respond to the following questions for us.
Who is this product for (Age and gender)?
What are you intending to treat with this medication?
Has the person used this medication before?
Is the person who will use this product taking any other medications? Please include any herbal or vitamin supplements.
Does the person who will use this product have any medical conditions? Please list any medical conditions.
Please send a reply with your order number after purchase, to email@example.com . Please note that if we are unable to contact your to verify the appropriateness of this product, your order may be
cancelled and you will be refunded in full.
For more information on Scheduled Medicines, please see the link below https://ww2.health.wa.gov.au/Articles/S_T/Sale-and-supply-by-schedule