SIGN UP FOR LATEST NEWS
Find Out Whats Trending
Fat Blaster Clinical
ON ORDER OVER $99
The Offer is Valid on All Our Store Items
Clairol Nice 'N Easy 106A Natural Dark Blonde
Permanent hair colouring system which uses an expert blend of three tones to achieve the three signs of natural colour: depth, highlights and shine to allow each strand of hair to maintain it own unique colour.
Their exclusive Colour Blend Technology gives you a pigment-rich base, layered with contouring highlights which delivers up to 33% more shine and up to 8 weeks of vibrant-natural looking permanent hair colour.
100% grey coverage even on the most resistant greys.
Hair colourants can cause allergic reactions which in rare cases can be severe. Tattoos may increase your risk of allergy to this product. Conduct a skin allergy test 48 hours before each time you colour even if you have already used colouring products before. Do not use the product at all if you have already experienced any reaction to hair colour products or if you have sensitive, irritated or damaged scalp.
In these cases, consult a doctor before dyeing your hair with any colour product. Product not intended to be used on children. Keep out of reach of children. This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation/sensitization to certain individuals.
A preliminary according to the accompanying directions must be made before use. This product must not be used for dyeing eyelashes or eyebrows; to do so may be injurious to the eye and may cause blindness. If in eyes, wash out immediately with water. Irritant.
Avoid contact with eyes. Use strictly as directed. For external use only. Rinse hair well after application. DO NOT SWALLOW. Store in a cool, dry place. Rinse bottle with water before disposal.
- Prepare Colour mixing Colour-blend activator and formula in bottle.
- Wearing gloves, shake bottle well until the mixture has thickened.
- Part your hair into small, even section and apply to your roots first.
- Work through your hair from root to tip. Pour any unused mixture down the drain within one hour.
- Leave on for 25 minutes or the time indicated by your Strand Test.
- Add a small amount of warm water and massage into a lather.
- Rinse until water runs clear from your hair.
- Apply Conditioning Gloss, for best results, leave on for 2 minutes and rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Save gloss to use once a week after shampooing.
- For root application: part your hair down the middle and apply mixture to your roots only.
- Leave the colour on for 20 minutes or 5 minutes less than the time indicated by your Strand Test.
- Then gently work the remaining colour through the rest of your hair but avoid rubbing into the scalp.